So the sun has really been blessing us with good whether these past few weeks, and in order to make the most of it, why not organise a family picnic!
A picnic is the perfect way to spend time with your loved one who isn’t physically able to be involved in some of your other outdoor activities this summer.
So in order for you to plan this family day in the sun, here is a list of all you need for the best picnic!
- Large blanket or mat for sitting and ;lounging.
- Portable/foldable chairs.
- Portable table (if the area has no picnic table available).
Picnic Utensils and Packing:
- Disposable plates, cups, and cutlery.
- Plastic containers and bags for food storage.
- Trash bags.
- Napkins and paper towels.
- Bottled Water
- Hats and sunglasses for additional sun protection.
- Sweatshirts and jackets during colder seasons and cooler days.
- Bug spray/Insect repellent
- Hand sanitizer
- Sandwiches, subs, or wraps
- Snack foods like chips, crackers, pretzels, or other munchies
- Fresh veggies
- Dips and spreads
- Fresh fruit