I spent about 15 minutes yesterday just staring at my dog and realising just how much I love him. Not only because of his adorable face, but also for giving me that company I never realised I wanted. Having a pet to cuddle when you feel down, or talk to when your home alone (as crazy as you may look) is far more important than we realise. So why is it when elderly people need that company the most, they are unable to look after a pet themselves.
However when I found out about Unforgettable’s adorable range of Companion Puppies, I got a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. A companion puppy is a Realistically “breathing” pet that recreates nurturing feelings as well as comfort for your loved one. So by having a this puppy your loved one still has that company they need without the responsibility of a pet.
Here are some benefits of a Companion Puppy –
- Realistic – When a real pet isn’t an option, the realistic breathing and appearance lets people have something to connect to.
- Breathing – See the puppy gently breathing, just like if it was asleep.
- Visual – Looks like a puppy, not like a toy.
- Tactile – It has soft realistic fur and a weight similar to that of a real puppy.
- Soothing – The Puppy may provide companionship for someone with dementia who loves cats or dogs.
Unforgettable have a huge range of Puppy breeds for you to choose from, as well as kittens for those cat lovers!
If you want to find out more on giving your loved one a companion puppy or kitten, click the link here- https://www.unforgettable.org/companion-puppy-shih-tzu