We all want something that makes our lives that little bit easier, and with the growing popularity of “Life Hacks” floating around social media, it couldn’t be easier.
However out of the thousands of life hacks circulating the Internet, we understand some of them can be pretty weird and are if anything just inconvenient.
So through some intensive research we can now present to you our top 5 life hacks that we think will make your life that little bit easier… enjoy.
- Painting your keys a different colour with nail varnish – This will help you identify quick and easily which key is for which door, avoiding all the faff.
- Using your trouser hanger as a cookbook holder – You can clip it open at any page and hang it from any cupboard in your kitchen, so it’s portable too!
- Putting your pancake mix in an empty ketchup bottle – This will avoid all those messy spillages on pancake morning (but remember to fully wash all the ketchup out first… ew)
- Using a shoe rack to store your cleaning products on the back of your door – keeping your cupboard neat and tidy and keeping them away from younger children.
- Then lastly, the well known hack of putting a wooden spoon over a pan of boiling water to stop it from boiling over – giving you peace of mind your kitchen wont turn into a bubbling, boiling mess.
We hope sharing these hacks have been helpful and would love to hear how they work for you!
Contact us through our social media;
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nudgureminders/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nudgu/