Now I don’t care if you are in denial, but since we are past Halloween, that officially means… the countdown to Christmas Begins! Yes okay it may still be 47 days away.. but for me, My Perfect Christmas begins a long time before then.
As you probably know, Nudgu is all about embracing the individuality of everyone’s lifestyle by allowing our service to be personalised by you! So why would Christmas be any different? We all have our own individual traditions in this festive period, and whether that’s a London Trip to see the lights, or a hot chocolate with the family on Christmas Eve, these are all our ingredients for the Perfect Christmas.
So it’s clear to say, the idea of a perfect Christmas is different to each and every one of us, so how great is it that Nudgu can help everyone achieve this? Nudgu can make sure you never forget to post that Christmas Card to Great Aunt Shirley, or to buy that ‘always out of stock Nutt Roast’ for Vegan Niece Anna.
So for all those Christmas ‘to do’s’ that you manage ‘to forget’, create your personalised Nudgu reminders, ensuing you remember everything you need for YOUR Perfect Christmas!
Here are some ideas for what to include in you Christmas Reminders –
- Commence Present Buying – http://www.prezzybox.com/cheap-christmas-presents.aspx
- Repurchase New Christmas Decorations
- Get cracking with that Christmas Dinner Prep
- Start Mailing Christmas Cards (and don’t forget Great Aunt Shirley!!)
- Feeding your beloved Christmas cake once a fortnight https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2607642/make-and-mature-christmas-cake
- Search for the Perfect Christmas Jumper- (vintage, modern or just plain ugly… it can take a while!)
- Clear the Diary it’s Household/ Tree Decorating time!
- Christmas Party Dress/ Suit Shopping – http://www.asos.com/women/party-wear/cat/?cid=18761
- Christmas jumper day – https://christmasjumperday.org/
- Initiate the almighty Food Shopping… and your 6 page long list
- Present Buying Deadline
- Second Round of Food shopping (for all those things you somehow missed out your list)
Aaaaand Enjoy Your Perfect Christmas…